Friday, August 01, 2008

They Can't Keep A Mad Priest Down!

Puritan Bastids makin' life miserable for others

A note from our friend the Mad Priest:

OCICBW... got attacked by a particularly vicious troll last night. It was so bad I had to close down the comments overnight.

He seems to have got his revenge by reporting me as a spam blog to Blogger and they have blocked my blog. I have asked for reinstatement but it's taking up to a week to sort out at the moment.

Would you please notify people of this on your blog and tell them to put it on their blogs. I don't want them thinking I've done a runner or been disappeared by the Church Police.

Jonathan

4 comments:

Missy said...

At least we've got Of Course I Could Be On Vacation...

What is up with this world?

Jane Ellen+ said...

It may be deliberate in this case (trolls no know boundaries-- that's part of their absence of charm); but it's also true that Blogger is having a run of problems with blogs being reported as spam. One blogging community I belong to, the RevGalBlogPals, had the same problem yesterday (they mention it in their post this morning; see the link), as did a goodly number of others. That's why it's taking so long to sort out.

Anonymous said...

I got called a troll once and it hurt my feelings too. I didn't go back to StandFirm for a long time after that. But, eventually I decided that they need to hear from me once in a while. I figure they probably call me names anyway, liberal inclusion monger that I am.

Leonard said...

All I can see is the pinched faces of lunatics (some without make-up others focusing their beady eyes on-hunt-and-peck hate instigating sermonetts directed against other Christians)...some have spell-check but others simply have their computers installed in front of them like TV trays as they hang on lifesized homemade crosses (with foot rests) and listen to akinolan/orombi and venables thru old fashioned headphones.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign