Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday Miss Bebé, The World's Most Beautiful Granchile™ Blogging: Holiday Meal Edition

Okay, okay, I'll admit it; these are Thanksgiving Dinner photos. But, really: how different is Christmas Dinner on the West Coast of the U.S. from Thanksgiving dinner? Not Very! So I'm thinking these photos will work. And if they cause you trauma, well, tough beans, pal! Your brother in Christ, Padre Mickey,

So, dese heah black tings fits on da fingers real good!


They appear to be edible!


A pie made from squash? What were you thinking?


I'll be gettin' back to y'all on dese new foods! I tinks I needs some sashimi to clean my palate!

1 comment:

Harry Allagree said...

The pics work for my Christmas! Besides, who would argue with the adorable Miss Bebé?!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign