Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten


Ignore the illustration; no Folk Rock here!

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes your chances. . .

1. Benedictus (Tallis) The Theatre of Voices
2. Louis Quatorze Bow Wow Wow
3. The Pain Of Loving You Dolly Parton, Linda Ronsdtadt, Emmylou Harris
4. Let's Get To It Devo
5. Third Tune from Archbishop Parker's Psalter [Why fum'th in fight] (Tallis) The King's Noyse
6. You Got Me Hummin' Sam & Dave
7. I Got A Lot To Say The Ramones
8. No Promise Have I Made Hüsker Dü
9. Johnny B. Goode/Road Runner The Sex Pistols
10. Ad Dominum Cum Tribularer (W. Byrd) I Fagiolini

Geez, I've complained before about the shuffle doing the Old Guy list before, but this week it's a REALLY OLD guy's list; three pieces from the sixteenth century! Thomas Tallis and his student William Byrd. Well, at least Devo saves us with a cut from their 21st century album. However, gotta say I likes all this stuff.

Watchoo listenin' to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign