Actually, my kinda party would have a little more action and some food and drink. . .
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .
1. Telling Lies David Bowie
2. The Needle And The Damage Done Neil Young
3. Sheila Tommy Roe
4. Take Time To Be Holy Hendersonville Quartet
5. Ten Feet Tall XTC
6. He Can Handle It Kirk Franklin and the Family
7. 5:15 The Who
8. Ain't That So Roxy Music
9. For a Dancer Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
10. For The Love Of Money The O'Jays
Geez, nothing recorded in this century at all, and I just purchased all three Cienfue albums; you'd think one cut would show up! I dedicate the First and Tenth on the list to a Certain Political Party whose name I won't mention but their initials are the Greedy Old Party. . .
Watchoo listenin' to?