Monday, December 20, 2010

Avoid The Night Sky, Northern Hemisphere Peoples!

As your priest, I feel it is my duty to warn you of any untoward actions which could imperil your immortal soul and result in falling from the True Path or any kind of backsliding, as I know how easily you folks can be influenced by the Spirit of the Age. Print this and keep in your pocket for the next two nights, those of you living in the Northern Hemisphere. Do not be taken in by Pagan Moon tricks! Tomorrow is the feast of St. Thomas, NOT THE WINTER SOLSTICE!!!

Handy dandy protect-you-from-sin card nicked from Wonkette

3 comments:

June Butler said...

Padre Mickey, thank you! I'd have had to stay inside for two nights running without this protective card.

My WV is palized. Something to do with Sarah Palin? Perhaps the card will protect me against getting palized, too.

Caminante said...

I was thinking of getting up at 2.30 tonight to see the eclipse but it sounds as though it will be too overcast to see the moon. I'll see when I go to bed around midnight.

Anonymous said...

Wut?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign