Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten: Late Edition


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. The Letter Home Elvis Costello and the Brodsky Quartet
2. The Jezebel Spirit Brian Eno and David Byrne
3. Take Me I'm Yours Squeeze
4. Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick Ian Druy & The Blockheads
5. Tu Silencio Bebe
6. Double Vision Vivian Girls
7. La Volta (William Byrd) I Fagiolini
8. Seven Years In Tibet David Bowie
9. Do Right Woman, Do Right Man Willie Nelson
10. Matilda Mother Pink Floyd

Whew! I was worried that this was going to be the list of some old New Wave fella, but Bebe and the Vivian Girls saved the day! Saved by women, once again! I have no idea where that Willie Nelson cut came from; I didn't know I had any Willie Nelson. I blame Eric Jackson. We gots way cool Pink Floyd from the good ol' days when Syd Barrett was running the show and Roger Waters was just the Bassist.

I was at the Trinity Institute Reading The Scripture Though Other Eyes thang at the Diocesan Office today, so that's why I'm late posting. It was a pretty cool seminar, and I'm glad I participated.

So, watchoo listenin' to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign