Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Random Ten


Since I don't have an iPod (yeah, I know, only person in the Western World without one) I simply go to the iTunes program on my computer, access my music library, hit "shuffle" and write down the first ten selections it plays. That's how it works.
Today's selection:
1. For All We Know Bettie Serveert
2. Spooky Girlfriend Elvis Costello
3. Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain Kumar Sanu
4. Baby, Oh No Bow Wow Wow
5. I Thank You Sam & Dave
6. You Don't Know What You Mean To Me Sam & Dave
7. Dracula's Wedding Outkast
8. Missa assumpta est Maria (Palestrina) The Tallis Scholars
9. The Crusher Ramones
10. Automatic Stop The Strokes

Ooohh, Bollywood! From the beloved classic Pardes! ¡Sí! ¡Pardes desde Padre!
And double Sam & Dave action! That first one comes from a strange tribute compilation to the Carpenters. Too bad it wasn't Sonic Youth's stalker-inspired version of "Superstar." Once again the shuffle wins some and loses some.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign