Monday, March 05, 2007

What I Do On My Day Off


Today is my day off and I'm taking it easy. Last night I converted my old vinyl copy of Jesus Christ Superstar to mp3 so I can listen to it on iTunes. I like to listen to Jesus Christ Superstar and pick out all the different heresies; that's my idea of a good time. I like listening to Andrew Lloyd Webber noodling about on the Moog on "I Don't Know How To Love Him." It probably took hours to set up that sound back then; that was when one had to have technicians to supervise the instrument. The credits have Moog Synthesizer by kind permission of and under the direction of MIKE VICKERS. But I must ask: 'sup with all that shrieking? Good God, they all give Gallito Mescalito a run for his money! Plus, they seem to think that Jesus' last name was Christ. Waddya want from a Rock Opera!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign