Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Nuddah New Blog!


My friend Matty Boy has started a blog, as he mentioned in the comments down dere somewheah. Dis blog he call it Lotsa ‘Splainin’ 2 Do, and believe me, he does.

He is also a big deal writer at The Smirking Chimp. I used to go there but now they are always asking for money, and I feel that's my job.

Matty Boy and I played in The Wonders Of Science, a kinda synth-pop band in the early 1980's. That's where these pictures come from.

We were a bit ahead of our time and didn't catch on, but we were recently pleased to discover we have fans in Sweden.
Then there was our short-lived sit-com "The Math Professor and the Priest" but since he was designing video games for Activision and I was a Purchasing Agent for United Technologies at the time, they decided to cancel us after our first promo aired. Of course, now he IS a Math Professor and I IS a priest, so maybe we should shop it around again.

But I digress... Padre says, "Check it out!"

3 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Thanks for the plug, Padre.

You probably know that the Kingston Trio actually filmed a pilot for a sitcom; it's like something out of A Mighty Wind, but it's completely true. And it stunk on ice, but that's beside the point.

And I wouldn't know this wonderful stuff, except for public television has pledge drives. Thanks, public television!

June Butler said...

Sure and I do see why your hair started to go, Padre.

MadPriest said...

Yeah Padre,
My stomach did exactly the same thing about ten years ago - but I never did have gorgeous hair like that (on the other hand I still have the hair I had - on my head, not on my other hand, that would look silly, like I'm a werewolf or something).

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign