Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogging Slowdown

Well,upon returning home after purchasing a printer, I fired-up the Mac Mini to discover that it has switced into some goofy mode. It is not working, so I'm taking it to the Apple Store after witnessing the Glorious Graduation of Kirstin Paisly and Vivian Lam. "And just how, Padre Mickey, are you managing to write THIS post?" I'm pecking it out on my iPod and it is a very tedios process, so there won't be much blogging until the mac mini is healed.

Just one more thing: 'sup with that freaking dips**t anal pyrotechnic former Vice-president Richard "Source Of All Evil" Cheney? Why is he allowed on television? In a Just World he would be shackled and languishing in caves of methane ice for war crimes against humanity. But noooo, there he was, lying about how waterboarding saved the nation from all danger. What the man needs is a Big Steaming Cup of STFU!!

Over and out, my sweet little Dance Party Denizens!

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Pleased to see that we still think alike on the important subjects.

STRING THE DEMENTED DEFENSIVE RAT CHENEY UP (Lesbian daughter or no Lesbian daughter)! MURDERER! LIAR! BITTER OLD MAN!

(now, I´ll return to my regularly scheduled and more calm blogging)

susan s. said...

Excellent donut making yesterday!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign