Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Stop! Do Not Go On The Gospel At Colonus Original Cast Recording
2. Painted From Memory Elvis Costello with Burt Bacharach
3. How I Got Over Clara Ward & The Ward Singers
4. No Mercy The Stranglers
5. Loving The Highway Man Linda Ronstant & Emmylou Harris
6. Old Pervert The Soft Boys
7. It's The Time To Disco (from Kal Ho Naa Ho) Vasundhara Das, KK, Shaan & Loy Mendonsa
8. Bitters End Roxy Music
9. They'll Need A Crane They Might Be Giants
10. Complete Control The Clash

Well, I likes all these musics EXCEPT the stupid disco song. That's the only song from Kal Ho Naa Ho that I don't like. Stupid shuffle! I must say that I'm surprised that I could find videos for everything EXCEPT The Gospel At Colonus; that just doesn't seem right, does it?

Waddaya listening to? Tell me all about it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I love The Gospel at Colonus. Stumbled across it years ago and played the tape many times.

Matthew Hubbard said...

I have Elvis and TMBG on my Random 10 this week as well.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign