Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Way Down In The Hole Tom Waits
2. All Day And All Of The Night The Stranglers
3. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself White Stripes
4. Tension The Vivian Girls
5. We're All Mad Here Tom Waits
6. Kabhi Khushi-4 Usha Uthup & Kavita K. Surbramaniam
7. I Love My India (Part 2) Kavita Krishnamurthy
8. Harold The Barrel Genesis
9. We Want A Rock They Might Be Giants
10. Noise In This World The Beat

Gee, the shuffle was in a mood; two Tom Waits songs and two Bollywood numbahs. And it used the Stranglers' copy instead of the Kinks' original on track #2.
All in all a kinda strange list, but at least the Beat made an appearance, and we have three releases from this century, so it's not totally a grampa list! And we gots nine outta ten videos. Khabi Khushi doesn't show up as it's really some program music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leave out the Two Johns (although my husband adores them), and I love that line-up!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign