Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten

ROCK N' ROLL, YA PUKES!

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes your chances. . . .

1. Happiness Is A Warm Gun The Beatles
2. Burned Neil Young
3. Neighborhood Threat Iggy Pop
4. Planxty Brown/The William Davis's/ Lady Wrixon The Chieftains
5. D.C.B.A. 25 Jefferson Airplane
6. Cowtown They Might Be Giants
7. My Bird Performs XTC
8. Un Día Normal Juanes
9. Holy & Righteous Trin-I-Tee
10. Solitary Confinement The Members

As usual, an unusual list. I guess the shuffle is sumkina hippy today. Thank God for Juanes! He serves as both 21st Century representative AND Rock Latino representative. I think we had that Iggy song just a couple of weeks ago. I guess the Chieftains are still hangin' 'round from yesterday. The Members is way cool, also. too.

Watchoo listenin' to?

Oh, heck! Let´s ALL watch the Members!

1 comment:

Matthew Hubbard said...

I was looking up Ferlin Husky song to see if I wanted to do a tribute to him, but instead I did a tribute to somebody still alive, the great Johnny Rivers.

http://lotsasplainin.blogspot.com/2011/03/looking-to-honor-dead-instead-i-pay.html

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign