Thursday, August 25, 2011

IESC

When I arrived at the church on Monday morning, I noticed the whole block was packed with cars and parents. The closest parking was about three blocks away. Shortly after I walked back to the church, the parade for Día Internacional del Folklore began. With camera in hand, I took many, many photos. Here are some of the ones I think you will enjoy.


Band members helping out.



I love the diversity of clothes the kids are wearing.



Note the henna on her hand.




So cute!


This is the parade we had today. It's in celebration of horses and very popular with the youngest students.






2 comments:

Harry Allagree said...

The Panamanian peopulz seem to be the most celebratingest folks in the world! Wonderful!

MadPriest said...

God, I wish Christianity was this much fun in my country.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign