Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Big In America Stranglers
2. Tesla Girls Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
3. Woman Be My Country Johnny Clegg & Savuka
4. Carolan's Welcome The Chieftains
5. Guttur Tuum Sicut Vinum Optimum (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
6. Cretin Hop ¡¡¡RAMONES!!!
7. The Eton Rifles The Jam
8. They Might Be Giants They Might Be Giants
9. Too Late Shoes
10. I Got The Hots The Soft Boys

Sorry Fred; nothing you'll recognise! It's a pity that there is no video for the last song; I luvs me that song. I really, really, really loved the album Setting Sons by the Jam, from which number seven comes. Over all, a pretty good list, but not as good as the songs the iPod played while I was walking to the office this morning. Oh, the video for number 4 is not the Cheiftains, but at least you can hear the song.

Waddaya listenin' to? Post in the comments, please.

1 comment:

PseudoPiskie said...

Finally got mine up.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign