Monday, January 04, 2010

Ayer

Yesterday was a fun day. We welcomed Denzel Green into the Family of God, and we also went to Grandma Mary's annual Holiday party.

Denzel is the son of Glanville and Marlene Green, and little brother of Kelsey Green. His grandfather, Keith, is Senior Warden at San Cristóbal, and his grandmother, Joyce, is the Directora of Colegio Episcopal de Panamá. He was sleeping when his mom handed him to me for baptism, but he didn't holler at all while I poured water on his head (probably because it felt good; it was another hot day yesterday!). When I marked him as Christ's own forever with the chrism oil, he looked right at me as if he understood what I was saying! Keep an eye on that boy!






Grandma Mary is Reverenda Glenda and Profesora Priscilla McQueen's grandmother, but everyone calls her Grandma Mary. She is visiting from Costa Rica. I love it when Grandma Mary is in town, not just because she is such a great cook, but because she is so much fun! Even though she is 92 she hasn't slowed down at all. We were all telling jokes and she sure knows a lot of really funny jokes.


There were two cute little babies at the party, too, which made it even more fun.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign