Friday, July 16, 2010
Friday Random Top Ten
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .
1. Thief (call 119)! Red Rat
2. Everything Will Be Alright The Killers
3. Shut Up Black Eyed Peas
4. Clown Strike Elvis Costello and the Attractions
5. Wrong Side Of The Moon Squeeze
6. La Volta (Byrd) I Fagiolini
7. Antiphon and Ivitatory Psalm: Regem (6th Mode) Monastic Choir of the Abbey of St. Peter, Solemes
8. Sunrise The Who
9. Baptize Me Rev. J. M. Gates & Congregation
10. Nightingale Roxy Music
Kinda all over the place, eh? The first three songs are from the 21st century (well, Red Rat's from 2000, which is technically the 20th century), two songs in a row by 1980's Pop Heroes, then, boom! into the late 15th, early 16th century. THEN monks chanting us into a stupor. The Who (appearing on this list two weeks in a row!) quietly take us back to the 20th century and them crazy 1960's. I wish you could hear the Rev. J. M. Gates and his congregation baptizing people. We finish with Roxy Music. Not a bad list at all, and we're even-steven on the videos.
Watchoo listenin' to?
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign