Thursday, November 16, 2006

Aikeeba!


It looks like the split is coming and the Orthodox, so-called, are going full speed ahead. After reading posts at Fr. Jake’s, Thinking Anglicans, and the Admiral of Morality, I decided it was best for my blood pressure if I simply stayed away from Kendall’s place. I’m really torn; if the Orthodox, so-called, are so determined to leave, I can’t help but think “don’t let the red door hit you in the butt on your way out,” but the truth is that I really don’t want them to leave. I want to convince them that we can all live together in one church. On the other hand, do I really want people around who think I’m some terrible person because I believe that God loves and works through all people, male or female, gay or straight? Do I really want to be around people who limit the Holy Spirit and her/his work?

So, will the Most Blessed Bishops of the Global South grab up San Joaquin and the others? Or will TEC declare the Troublesome Dioceses abandoned and appoint new bishops to hold down the fort until elections can be held? Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of Ecclesiastical Kitty Kung-fu Fighting!!
I know you guys are suckers for animal photos!

1 comment:

Luiz Coelho said...

I loathe the misuse of the word "orthodox" by these folks...

pheeew

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign