Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

Last Week on Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging:

Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy I'll tell ya what Im sayin'. NO MORE PITCHURES! WE'RE ON STRIKE!!! GET DAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!!!!!


CLUNK!!!


And now we continue...

Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept for his hand) THAT DANG CAT HIT ME!!!
Why you!!! I oughta.....


Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept for his hand) You're in big trouble cat! I'm gonna toss you on the floor and let Chompy chew on you for a while.


Gallito Mescalito ¿Shrieek? ¡¡SSHHRRRIIIEEEEKKK!! ¡Shriieeek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I believe what Mr. Gallito Mescalito is trying to say is" "Do you want trouble? I'LL SHOW YOU TROUBLE! WE'RE GOING ON STRIKE!!" However, I may have missed some of the subtleties in my translation.


STRIKE!! click on photo for larger version


Señorita Chompita Wiggletail is torn; should she, as a member of the Dance Party Players, join her compadres on strike, or, as a Faithful and Loyal pet, respect the management?


THE STRIKE GROWS!! THE ENTIRE CAST IS ON STRIKE!!


While the Cast of Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging are on strike, the Management of Padre Mickey's Dance Party invite you to enjoy this new feature: POLICY AND TACTICS ARE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY; LEADING COMRADES AT ALL LEVELS MUST GIVE THEM FULL ATTENTION AND MUST NEVER ON ANY ACCOUNT BE NEGLIGENT! Please enjoy this feature until the strike is settled. Background music: The East Is Red


ALL COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARIES AND ANTI-DANCE PARTY-TYPES ARE PAPER TIGERS!


LOVE PADRE MICKEY UNCONDITIONALLY!

RETURN NEXT FRIDAY FOR MORE IMPORTANT EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR SELF GROWTH, COMRADES!

8 comments:

Aghaveagh said...

Ooooh, Padre Mickey is leaving us in suspenders! I can't wait 'till next week!

It sure has been a crazy week. Seems as though both you and the Mad Priest have been "discovered" by out-of-the-ordinary commenters.

Matthew Hubbard said...

We have a garbage strike up here in my quiet town en Los Estados Unidos. I wonder which strike will last longer and who will have the bigger stink?

Personally, I would calculate the odds as even money.

June Butler said...

¿El Padre Mickey es un padre loco, no?

Mike Farley said...

Disregarding the dubious political whitewashing and running-dog crypto-revisionist posturing just for a moment, that's a wonderful picture of Señorita Chompita W... now that's my kind of dog!

KJ said...

I'm not sure if this means the writers of Red Mr. Peanut had a really busy week, or a really slow one.

Padre Mickey said...

kj, such comments show a lack of loving padre mickey unconditionally and may result in time spent in a re-education camp.

Anonymous said...

"such comments show a lack of loving padre mickey unconditionally and may result in time spent in a re-education camp." PM

Yes, as a regular (well, sorta regular if you don't count the fact that I thought I was tall until recently) citizen of Padre Mickey's Dance Party (The Peoples Party of Prance?) I am fully committed (and have and will continue to swear to the "loyalty oath" just like the other "Network" demands)...Padre Mickey (as you may have noted is a even handed Director of Public Information) and his decendents RULE!

BTW: I note that Señorita Chompita W. has been "groomed" for a larger role...excellent thinking dear leader of ALL mischiefmakers who love God.

I await developments (just tell me what to do).

A su orden,

Leonardo Ricardo

KJ said...

(Packs bags in preparation for fleeing to Wounded Bird for sanctuary, but first checks the reeducaiton camp flyer to see if the counselors are good looking.)

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign