Friday, July 20, 2007

Yo Soy Abuelo

IT'S EVIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! Miss Evelyn Sarah Mobley, most darling granddaughter, is one year old today. Abuelo y abuelo had perfect books, the books all babies should have, the kind of books her mom and auntie had as little babies, mailed to her for her birthday gifts.

Imagine, dear reader, that we are riding on a plane or train or bus, and you, by some incredible fortune, are sitting next to me, the Proud Grandfather. Here are the photos I would show you, filling you with glee.



Performing Important Scientific Research: "What do little tiny pine cones taste like?"

Where's Evie?

THERE SHE IS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures you picked. Evie is having a good birthday so far. I'm continuing the tradition of the Altered Images Happy Birthday song because I like it. Later today she's going to get all messy with cake.

Padre Mickey said...

We anxiously await the Messy Baby With Birthday Cake photos and videos.

Matthew Hubbard said...

Resolved: Miss Evelyn Mobley is the Queen of All Cutie Patooties, and Cute Overload should just stop having pictures of anybody or anything else.

The motion is seconded and passed by unanimous acclaim.

Next order of business.

Jane Ellen+ said...

Que adorable! You are justifiably abuelos orgullosos.

Aghaveagh said...

She's schmooperiffic! And that hair...does my heart good to look at her. (insert appropriate appeasement of the Evil Eye)

I am so glad you are giving her the really good books. We give our nevvies the tried and true favorites too. One of my all-time favs is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign