Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

Señor Tabernero ¡Chuletas! Es un día muy aborrido.


Red Mr. Peanut Bank ¡Buenas tardes, Señor Tabernero! ¿Cómo estás?
Señor Tabernero Muy bien, gracias a Dios. ¿Y usted?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Quite well, thank you. It seems that I have arrived a bit early. We have a photo shoot today. Say, why don't you mix me up a Planters' Punch?
Señor Tabernero ¡Con mucho gusto!



Gallito Mescalito ¡¡SHRIEK!!
Señor Tabernero ¡Ai! ¡Chuletas!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Oh, Gallito Mescalito! Nice shades! Why are you smoking?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, you may think you look cool, but it's gonna kill you. I suggest you put it out right now.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Suit yourself, bird.


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi, boys!
Señor Tabernero ¡Bienvenidos, señorita!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡SHRIEK!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Welcome, my dear Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love! So good to see you!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, another day, another thousand dollars! Oh my, Gallito Mescalito! What on earth is in your mouth?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, you may think you look suave and cool, but I can assure you that you simply look foolish. And it's going to kill you eventually. Put it out!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hummph! Suit yourself!



Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey fellas! 'Sup?
Señor Tabernero Bienvenidos.
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡SHRIEK!!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hey, cat.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy. We're just waiting for the photo shoot. Nice shades!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Gee, tanks! Same to yoose guys! I tot tings wooda been stahted by now. Hey bird, wats dat in yer mout?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Well, you may tink ya looks cool, but it's gonna kill ya. Plus, yer stinkin' up da place! Put it out, why doncha?
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Soot yerself, boid.


Wooden Kuna Doll ¡Buenas!
Señor Tabernero ¡Bienvenidos, señorita!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡SHRIEK!!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love My dear Miss Wooden Kuna Doll, so good to see you!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey, 'Sup?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Miss Wooden Kuna Doll! Are you in the shoot today?
Wooden Kuna Doll No, I'm not scheduled for today's shoot. What's the story?
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy As usual, we gots no idea!
Wooden Kuna Doll Gee, Red Mr. Peanut Bank, what is on your face?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Those are my groovy shades. So, are you in the shoot today?
Wooden Kuna Doll Actually, I'm looking for Caminante. I wanted to sell her some molas.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Oh, dear! She left on Wednesday.
Wooden Kuna Doll Oh well. Say, Gallito Mescalito, I like your shades, but what is that in your mouth?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Wooden Kuna Doll Well, you may think you look cool, but it's gonna kill you.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Wooden Kuna Doll Whatever.


Telly Tubbies Eh-oh! Eh-oh!
Señor Tabernero ¡POR fa VOR!
Everybody Eh-oh, Tinky-Winky! Eh-oh, La-la! Eh-oh, Dipsy! Eh-oh, Po!
Telly Tubbies Weah Mickey? Weah Mickey?
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love He's late, dears. Don't worry, just take a seat.
Telly Tubbies Gaditto Mecaditto, what in mouf? What in mouf?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Telly Tubbies No, Gaditto Mecaditto, not cool! NOT COOL! It stinky! IT STINKY!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Telly Tubbies Run away! Run away!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love It's okay, tubbies! Just stay away from him.
Telly Tubbies Big hug!!!


¡El Toro! ¡Buenas tardes a todos!
Squeaky Gorilla Hi, everybody! squeek
Everybody Hi guys!
Señor Tabernero ¿Cuál es ese ruido?
Squeaky Gorilla I don't hear anything. squeek I thought we had a shoot today. squeek
¡El Toro! Es verdad.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Mickey's late, dears. Don't worry, he'll be here soon. You know, Squeaky Gorilla, that noise is quite annoying!
Squeaky Gorilla I don't know what you're talking about. squeek Hey, Gallito! What the heck is that in your mouth?squeek
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
¡El Toro! No es "cool," Gallito. ¡Es estupido!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Squeaky Gorilla Eh! squeek


Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Hi everyone. I thought we had a shoot today!
Everybody Hi Bunrab!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Padre's late. You know what THAT usually means!
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Nice shades! Yeah, it usually means he's chickened out and is going to run posters from the Cultural Revolution with stupid sayings. I don't know why he thinks that's funny. Hey, Bird! Take that thing out of your mouth! It stinks and you look like a moron!!!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Yeah? Well, bite me!


Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late.
Everybody Hello, Padre Mickey. Where have you been?
Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand I've been trying to come up with ideas, but I lack inspiration.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Inspiration ain't all ya lack, pal! Ya seem ta be missin' a watch, too!
Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand You know, cat, the dog is just waiting below the frame for me to throw you to her. Behave!


Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand Well, I apologize for being late. Good grief! What the hell is that smell?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek, shriek, shriek.
Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand I'll decide what looks cool around here, and that Does Not Look Cool!!! Put it out!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand I don't care! You put it out RIGHT NOW!


Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand Everybody just go home. We'll try again next week.
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Yer not gonna do Commie stuff, are ya?
Padre Mickey, off camera, except for his hand Not that it's any of your business, but no. Perhaps I'll write some Edifying Account of the Life of Some Saint. Or not. Perhaps I'll run a Classic Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging!
Everybody Ewwww! Not re-runs! Anyway, no one reads them saint thangs; they're too long!


Everybody Let's go home! Nothing to do here.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Wheah you goin', Red Mistah Peanut Bank? Stay heah and have a drink!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Very well, then. I'll stay.


Mighty Moose of Vermont and El Penguino Hello, everybody. Are we late?
Squeaky Gorilla Yow! Who are you guys? squeek
Mighty Moose of Vermont We're the new guys. Are we late?
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Technically, you're late. But since the shoot has been cancelled, I guess you're not!
El Penguino Sheesh! What is that noise and what is that smell?!?
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy None of yer business, weirdo! Come on, guys, I don' wanna hang out wid dese guys.


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love So, boys, why don't you buy us a drink?
Mighty Moose of Vermont Do you have Moosehead Ale?
El Penguino I don't hear the noise anymore, but it still stinks!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek! cough, cough, ¡Shriek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew, I started to want a cigarette there for a few...well, I did...as usual I'll blame it on bad influences of the production company.

BUT: WARNING! I've always looked up to Gallito Mescalito and whatever he does is OK by me even as he attempts to kill himself with those weeds! He's a FREE range Shriekintsski! I'd support him anytime/anywhere in all of his choices...loyal to the end...sure, all the others upstage him all the time and now they've taken to being outspoken and caddish and importing a Penguin from Vermont to put him down too...but Gallito Mescalito remains humble, kind, loving to all and accepting of the outside pressure because he is different...Gallito Mescalito is a quality player in the game of life...but, because, he's a bird and Peguins have a certain fame already he feels "less than"...it's always that way for modest roosters and some get called "chicken" no matter how brave they are or how loud they do rooster noises in the A.M....I've been called chicken and that's probably why I identify with the pain of Gallito Mescalito in this everyday life evento/putdown...another everyday life evento/putdown which casts a shadow on the other members of the cast and the quality of their personal character.

Bertrum Honorfield-Mondraggon Phips-Mano Dura
Recovering Nutbag and Nicotine Addict

Fran said...

I wish I had commented from Spain yesterday morning so I could have used the full range of upside down exclamation points, question marks and tildes.

Sadly I did not.

This might have been quite amusing to the other visitors at the Barcelona hotel too.

June Butler said...

Padre, is there a message in this story to someone we all know and love? Someone whose initials are MP?

Padre Mickey said...

The no smoking message is for everyone, Grandmère Mimi, but the truth is, I just thought it would be funny to put Gallito Mescalito in shades with a cigarette in his mouth. Then I decided to go with a running smoking joke.

As a former smoker (who still smokes in his dreams at night) I know that no amount of nagging works and I wouldn't try to get some one to give up the habit by letting doggy toys lecture them.

But thanks for asking!

johnieb said...

What I'm wondering, Mickey, is "How long since your last vacation?" Perhaps a change of venue is called for?

I know, sanity isn't everything to a priest--it may not even be a requirement at all, but still.

Suzer said...

I'll have to send you a pic of the real, actual, live and in person Mr. Peanut from the Peanut Festival in Plains, GA that my partner and I attended a couple weeks ago. Being the Peanut Capitol of the World, I'm sure this was the true and authentic Mr. Peanut.

The Mr. Peanut bank, however, is a great replacement for the real thing. It is perfect for travel, doesn't get hot in a costume, and is definitely more fun in blogland than the original! :)

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign