Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Funeral Pyre The Jam
2. It's Not For Me To Know RAMONES!!!! (This video is some kid playing guitar to the recording, but at least you can hear the song)
3. Burning Airlines Give You So Much More Brian Eno
4. London's Burning The Clash
5. Misadventure Squeeze
6. Ooh Baby Bo Diddley
7. Stay Up Late Talking Heads
8. The Eton Rifles The Jam
9. Hang On St. Christopher Tom Waits (Version from BIG TIME)
10. The Last Thing You Should Do David Bowie

F*****G AYE!!!! This is the best Random Top Ten EVAH!! It's Burnin' hot!! While there is nothing on the list from this century, it really be rockin'! I loves me the Jam, I loves me RAMONES!!! Brian Eno is my hero (Matty Boy and I covered this song in the first TWOS set way back when). The Clash, Squeeze, Talking Heads, more Jam, Tom Waits, it don' git much bettah dan dis! The Bo Diddley thang (hey, wasn't he on last week's list?) is really, really, cool, as one would expect. And David Bowie doing The Last Thing last is synchronicity, baby!!

Don't forget to put your own list in the comments, unless you already did so on your own blog!

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Not enough Jam on my computer. I have to go to iTunes store and fix that.

Very heavy into the 70's and 80's, the stuff the COOOOOOL KIDZ listened to.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a list!

I'm not sure you want me to post a Random 10.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign