Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uh-oh! Padre's Been Thinking. . .


Beloved, while eagerly preparing to write to you about the salvation we share, I find it necessary to write and appeal to you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints.

Once again, I have read this verse in a post by a person who considers himself (it's always a he) orthodox so-called referring to those who bring schism to the Church. When an authoritarian Christian quotes this verse, I always wonder: "If they met the author of the Epistle of Jude, would they actually consider him a follower of the faith entrusted to the saints?" It just drives me crazy! I think I'll post about this tomorrow. Stay tuned, Dance Party Denizens!

2 comments:

Leonard said...

I await your every word...

Paul said...

Give 'em fits, bro!

I look forward to this also.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign