Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Dinner Bell They Might Be Giants
2. In The City The Jam
3. Emelda Calipsos Nacionales
3. Misery Is The River Of The World Tom Waits
4. Angel Eyes Roxy Music
5. I Surrender All CeCe Winans
6. My Big Nurse Brian Eno and David Byrne
7. Missa Papae Marcelli Agnus Dei (Palestrina) Oxford Camerata
8. Those Memories of You Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris
9. Happiness is a Warm Gun The Beatles
10. Before You Accuse Me The 13th Floor Elevators


This list is all over the dang place. I was tempted to stop at The Jam, as I find it difficult to top The Jam, but I kept going. Maybe I should have used the iPod top ten; when I was walking this morning is started with Little Red Corvette, and continued with Dard-e-Disco by Shahrukh Kahn, Planet Telex by Radiohead, Time Of The Season by the Zombies, You're Gonna Miss Me by the 13th Floor Elevators, and by the time I got to the church I was enjoying Anthrax by the Gang of Four!

Waddaya listening to? Please post in the comments.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign