Thursday, June 03, 2010

Free Music, Man!

Always on the look out for free stuff, I came across the latest project by Trent Razor of Nine Inch Nails, How Do Destroy Angels. Joining him in this endeavor is his wife, Mariqueen Maandig and NIN producer Atticus Ross. My friend Eric Predoehl pointed me in the direction of the HTDA site. I downloaded the free six-song EP and you can download it here.

I've never been a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, but I do like their stuff; I've just been listening to a bunch of other stuff. But I must admit that this, THIS is great! It sounds like they've put Eno's Another Green World, Bowie's Earthling, and Tom Waits' Swordfish Trombones into a blender but left the lid off. It is simply wonderful!
Here's a thang I found on the yootoobes of a track from the free ep. The CD goes on sale in July and vinyl is forthcoming.

Padre says, "Check it out!"

1 comment:

Tara Mobley said...

Sounds good to me, and I *am* a fan of NIN.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign