Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten

Yes we do! However, no female artists appear on the list today.

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Allamana Desmond Dekker
2. Vulnerasti cor Meum (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
3. Fast Cars Buzzcocks
4. Knives Out Radiohead
5. Roses Outkast
6. London's Brilliant Parade Elvis Costello and the Attractions
7. Knocking Down Our Home Badfinger
8. Rip This Joint The Rolling Stones
9. Como Quisiera Las Plumas Negras
10. Vigilante Man Woody Guthrie

Kinda of a weird list, don'tcha think? I will admit that I was tempted to stop at Numbah Three, but I don't regret not stopping. And we've got two songs from this century, so that's good. Also, that Outkast video is a lot of fun; I had forgotten about it.

Watcha listenin' to?

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

The title says they like girls. The pictures on the wall say they like girls.

The clothes, the grooming, how close they are sitting to one another says they like girls... just not in that way.

Just sayin'.

Padre Mickey said...

I agree, Matty Boy, but I decided to leave it to others to make the connection. You win!

Actually, I believe the original title was "We (Often Dress) Like Girls."

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign