Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Meet James Ensor They Might Be Giants
2. All Down The Line Rolling Stones
3. I Hate Alternative Rock Bob Mould
4. When My Baby's Beside Me Big Star
5. At Home He's A Tourist Gang Of Four
6. Go To The Mirror, Boy! The Who
7. Moonage Daydream David Bowie
8. No Place Like Home DEVO
9. I'm Willing To Run The Original Five Blind Boys
10. 'Round The World A Cruel Hoax

Hey kids, sorry I'm late, but I had a funeral today, and that can take a big chunk outta the morning! Boy, I was getting worried that this was another episode of Old Guy's iTunes List as nothing was from the Twenty-first century. Heck, most stuff was from the late 1970's and early 1980's! But thank God for DEVO, cuz the shuffle plucked a number from their Brand Spankin' New album Something For Everybody. DEVO with piano and french horns!!! Everything on this list is great. Ya even gots the Gang of Four, just in time for Fourth of July, and a number by Padre's little combo, so it's all good. AND you can click on the links dem and hear everything 'cept Bob Mould and A Cruel Hoax. Amazing!

Watchoo listenin' to?

From db's Farewell Tour. We were all so young then!

1 comment:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Maybe kids grow up faster these days, but this looks like pre-teen house party to me.

And 'Round The World is one of my favorite A Cruel Hoax songs. Great hooks everywhere, the guitar, the backup vocals and the lead vocals.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign