Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Hypnotist of Ladies They Might Be Giants
2. Look At Me I'm Wonderful Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band
3. Out For The Sun Vivian Girls
4. Bach Is Dead The Residents
5. Una Noche Más Samy y Sandra Sandoval
6. He's Able Kirk Franklin and the Family
7. Last Boat Leaving Elvis Costello
8. Mala Gente Juanes
9. Maltrato Freddy y Sus Afro Latinos
10. Baba O'Riley The Who

Once again, Señor Shuffle is all over the place, but managed to have a kinda Latin theme, what with Samy y Sandra Sandoval, Juanes, y Freddy y Sus Afro Latinos. Actually, it's more of a Panameño-Colombiano tema. Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band AND The Residents on the same list is excelente! Vivian Girls is my favorite Girl Band right now, and I almost stopped with the Residents, but I'm glad I kept going, cuz we wouldn't have the show-stopping Who song, which, if one thinks about it, would be a much better opening numbah than the smuggly rendered TMBG's song. But I never expected to find videos for all ten songs!

Waddaya listenin' to?

This song is so good I hadda post it fer ya

2 comments:

it's margaret said...

that's hysterical!

PseudoPiskie said...

Hard enuf to post from the iPhone with wifi. Trying to post with one bar interrupted by no service is too frustrating to attempt. Someday I may have a phone and Internet again. Someday. I hope.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign