Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten Three!!


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Sweet Hour of Prayer Anonymous 4
2. Into The Mystic Van Morrison
3. This Old Heart of Mine Tammy Terrell

Well, it's not gonna get any better than this particular Tammy Terrell song, so, according to Dance Party Rules, we gotta stop right here. And since we only have three songs, and only two with videos, we'll just post the videos here, too.

Watcha listenin' to?


I don't think his guitar was amplified or miced very well, cuz it sure is tinny. Come to think of it, I don't see a pickup on the guitar, so it probably isn't even miced. And, sheesh, there sure were some terrible shirts in the 1970's, eh?



I love this song. And, now that you've heard it, I'm sure you agree that it won't get any better than that!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign