Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Random 10 (or maybe 11?)


1. I'm Gonna Love You Too - Thirteenth Floor Elevator (Live)
2. Ouvertüre BWV 1066 (J.S. Bach) - Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
3. Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me? - White Stripes
4. Dame, que je n'os noumer - Anonymous 4
5. There's A Moon In The Sky (Called The Moon) - B-52's
6. Blank Expression - The Specials
7. In The Midnight Hour - Roxy Music
8. Cemetery Polka - Tom Wiats
9. In nomine (Thomas Tallis)- Theatre of Voices & The Kings Noyse
10. My Bird Performs - XTC
And Bonus: 11. Best Friends - Red Rat

Of all the Roxy Music I have on the iTunes, it had to pick THAT! I can't remember the last time I heard Red Rat.
I think I'll do a holiday version of Friday Random 10 later today; the iTunes on the home computer has a better selection of holiday material.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign