Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Guess She's Ready For Solid Food. . .


Photo by either Tara or Chris Mobley, except, of course, for the photo at the bottom. I think Yasuri took that one.
I wonder where she got the idea to do this? This chubby thing is my darling little granddaughter, Evie, last seen on this blog staring down her cat. I'm not sure if her folks aren't feeding her enough or if she has decided that she wants to start yoga classes. Well, at least her feet are clean!
While we're showing pictures of the grandchildren (Gawd, is this disgusting, or what? How the hell did I turn into one of THESE guys?), here's a photo of my lovely Panamanian granddaugher, Alejandra, participating in a wedding last year. Alie and her mom, Yasuri, and her aunt, Ingrid, are very good friends of our daughter Anne, and all lived with us for several years in Paraíso. Alie has always called us "abuelos," so I consider her my granddaughter, too. When we told her Tía Tara was going to have a baby, she told us it was okay because she would still be the eldest! ¡Qué Bonita!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feets tastes goooood, and they are so goood 4 u!

It's best when they are put in macaronis first, so they can be warmed up! Ask your parrot about this.

Feets! The other white meat!

Feets! They aren't just for breakfast anymore!

Or as Homer Simpson would say if he could still reach his:

Oooooo-h-h-h-h-h-h.... Feeeeeeets!

Anonymous said...

Evie's just putting everything she can get her hands on into her mouth. That includes her feets.

She will be starting solids next month, which isn't really that far away.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign