Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten Eight


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Walk On Neil Young
2. Who Will Sing For Me Emmylou Harris
3. O Vis Aeternitatis (Hildegard von Bingen) Sequentia
4. No Promise Have I Made Hüsker Dü
5. Swamp Talking Heads
6. I Used To Love Him Lauryn Hill
7. Never See Me Again Vivian Girls
8. Heavy Makes You Happy (Sha-Na-Boom-Boom) The Staple Singers

And we stop at Number 8, because Padre Mickey's Friday Random Top Ten Rules state that one stops when one hits a song that can't be beat, and one can't beat the Staple Singers, even if it isn't one of their best songs; it's still better than almost anything else.

Thank God the shuffle finally selected the Vivian Girls; I was worried that this list wouldn't have anything from the present century!

I gotta say that I was surprised to find so many songs on the list on the yootoobes.

1 comment:

it's margaret said...

OMG --I wonder what happened to my wishnik --she was a valkerie... she's probably running around with Wagner or something by now....

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign