Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Won't Get Fooled Again The Who
2. Back In The U.S.S.R. The Beatles
3. Spookie Red Rat
4. Golden Gate Gospel Train Golden Gate Jubilee Quartet
5. Cortez The Killer Neil Young
6. Sound And Vision David Bowie
7. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Ramones
8. Rock Around The Clock Sex Pistols with Ten Pole Tudor
9. I Love My India (Part 2. From the film "Pardes") Kavita Krishnamurthy
10. Harold The Barrel Genesis

Geez Loueeze! Another episode of "Old Man's iTune Shuffle List!" Once again, we have nothing from the current century; everything is from the 20th century. The number by Red Rat is from 2000, which I consider 20th century as the new century didn't begin until January 1, 2001. Plus, I'm pretty sure it was recorded in 1999 and released in 2000. I think we had something from that Genesis album last week. Thank goodness for the track from Pardes , one of the most popular Bollywood movies evah, with the Most Beautiful Mahima Chaudhry! Definitely check out that clip. I likes all the songs on this list, but, geez, let's hope we get something modern next week!! However, once again, ten for ten on the videos.

Watchoo listenin' to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign