Friday, October 22, 2010
Friday Random Top Ten
1. Do Anything You Wanna Do Eddie & The Hotrods
2. Hey Mama Black Eyed Peas
3. Into The Mystic Van Morrison
4. Jesus Was Way Cool King Missle
5. Popsicle Talking Heads
6. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself The White Stripes
7. A Life In The Day Of Benjamin André (incomplete) Outkast
8. My Old Man Ian Drury
9. Kyrie Ensemble Organum - Marcel Pérès
10. Teenage Lobotomy RAMONES!!!!
Well, what have we here? Three pieces recorded in this century, one piece written in the 14th century, and, of course, THE RAMONES!!! If that hadn't been the tenth song we'd have had to stop there, as it doesn't get any better than the Ramones. King Missle never shows up on this list, so that's way cool. That Talking Heads song is not their best. In fact, if they'd have checked with me first, I woulda told them: "Don't release that thang! It's boring!!" It's so bad there isn't even a YouTube video for it! But Van Morrison, Ian Drury, Outkast, what's not to like?
Watchoo listenin' to?
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign