Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten

I'm not sure if this is a story about a Demon Possessed Boy or advice on how to raise a Demon Possessed Boy

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes your chances. . .

1. The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle TheSex Pistols
2. Such A Scream Tom Waits
3. Precious The Jam
4. God Is Everywhere Roky Erickson
5. The Believers How To Destroy Angels
6. I'm Dreaming My Life David Bowie
7. Lost Ones Lauryn Hill
8. God Of My Life, Look Gently Down Anonymous 4
9. I'll Be A Sunbeam Little Marcy
10. Big Green Country Neil Young

Well, Roky Erickson and Trent Reznor's latest project are our 21st century mens, and everything else is just what one would expect from an old guy's iTunes. PLUS, Little Marcy, the Queen of the Dance Party's favorite childhood friend!

Watchoo listenin' to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign