Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Random Top Ten

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. I'm Going Home Ten Years After
2. I Can't Stand Up (For Falling Down) Elvis Costello & The Attractions
3. Rabid Child They Might Be Giants
4. Lady Stardust David Bowie
5. Hate & War The Clash
6. I Don't Mind The Buzzcocks
7. Bad Mofo King Hell
8. Wild Flowers Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
9. Everything Will Be Alright The Killers
10. I'm Slowly Turning Into You The White Stripes

I gotta admit: I was a bit worried that this would be another "List From The World's Oldest Man's iTune Thang" but, Thank God! King Hell, The Killers, and The White Stripes made an appearance. King Hell is one of my favorite new bands; a very interesting combination of Metal and Funk and Crazy Imagery. They do an incredible copy of Hungry Like The Wolf. Their song, however, is NSFW, as one might suspect from the title.

Watchoo listenin' to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign