Sunday, May 20, 2007

She's Back! AND This Morning at Parroquia San Cristóbal









The Lovely Mona is back home after her time in Boston with The New Granddaughter. She returned bearing many gifts, including one heck of a cold which has her down for the count at this moment. Keep her in your prayers.
We should have photos of Lil' Anne Evannie in a few days. Right now we have no internet access at la Rectoría, I can't guarantee any posts until Tuesday. I'm working this one in between services!


Today was our first UTO in-gathering for the year. The ECW of Parroquia San Cristóbal are big-time supporters of the United Thank Offering, and they also decorate the church for each in-gathering. I arrived early this morning to take photos of the decorations to share with you all! Photo #1 is of Mrs. Cora Gill, president of the UTO for the Diocese of Panamá and Mrs. Clara Edwards, past president of the ECW of the parish and the diocese.

3 comments:

June Butler said...

I pray that the Lovely Mona may be well soon.

Jane R said...

Welcome back, Lovely Mona! Take care of yourself. Cheers and prayers. Your beloved missed you and we did too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for your kind words. I'm feeling much better today. I missed all of you, too.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign