Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vestry Academy!!




Today the churches of sub-region C of Panamá Metro (kinda like a deanery) held a Vestry Academy at St. Simon's in Gamboa. It went quite well. I took some photos, but, since I was the photographer, I don't appear in any. I did a talk on the Duties and Responsibilities of the Vestry, and, since I wasn't dragged outside and beaten with sticks, I believe it went well.
Here is Revdo. Stany Yoris, Priest-in-charge of Iglesia San Francisco de Asís, Revdo. Carlos Austin, Priest-in-charge of San Mateo, and members of the Vestries of Parroquia San Cristóbal, Iglesia San Mateo, Iglesia San Francisco de Asís, y Iglesia San Marcos.
It was a nasty-hot day, but we had a good time and learned a lot, AND we were out of there by 2:00pm!

I haven't heard from the Lovely Mona yet, but I believe she has arrived in Boston by now.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign