Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Random Ten


1. Take The Pain Away Ramones
2. Arthur Badfinger
3. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Ramones
4. Rocomby Lord Cobra & Pana-Afro Sounds
5. Hunting Tigers Out In 'INDIAH' Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band
6. Sound And Vision David Bowie
7. Jimmy Mó Mhíle Stór The Chieftains with The Rainkins
8. How I Got Over Mahalia Jackson
9. Virginia Plain Roxy Music
10. Sisters Of Mercy Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris

Hmmm, double-Ramones action! "Arthur" is a truly bad song, just miserable! "Rocomby" is Panamanian Calypso and contains the lines: One night I took a chance, and I went to a Voodoo dance. I was looking for new romance, that's why I went to the Voodoo dance. How come no one writes like that anymore? Every thing else was great, too, especially that organ on "How I Got Over ." I loves me a Hammond B-3 with leslies spinnin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello....
can u send the complete lyrics of racombey to robertoricardo2000@hotmail.com

One night I took a chance
And I went to a Voodoo dance
I was looking for new romance
That's why I went to the Voodoo dance

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign