Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. You Don't Know The 13th Floor Elevators
2. With All My Might Sparks
3. Particle Man They Might Be Giants
4. Precious Memories Emmylou Harris
5. Hymn, Vexilla Regis Prodeunt Westminister Abbey Choir/Abbey Consort- Martin Neary
6. I Am A Child Neil Young
7. O Maria Piissima (Jean Mouton) Theatre of Voices
8. Physical (You're So) Adam and the Ants
9. Pyramid Song Radiohead
10. There She Goes Again The Velvet Underground

Man, that Sparks song is terrible, even for a Sparks song! I was not in the mood to hear "Particle Man" or "I Am A Child" either, for that matter. Vexilla Regis Prodeunt is a perfect hymn for a Friday in Lent, but the Adam and the Ants song is not worth hearing at any time of year. Thank God for Radiohead and the Velvet Underground!

I think it's time to go through the iTunes and do some editing. . .

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

And I went and bought a Neil Sedaka CD because I don't have enough songs I AM embarrassed about.

Go figure.

Caminante said...

Even with silly likkle lettahs, you still get spammed -- I just got hit by eBambi. Carumba.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign