Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten Twelve


























Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Veni Dilecte Mi (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
2. Fresh Tendrils Soundgarden
3. Aquella Noche Samy y Sandra Sandoval
4. Like A Hurricane Neil Young
5. Click Your Fingers Applauding The Play Roky Erickson
6. Back Of A Car Big Star
7. Credo (Josquin Desprez) Theatre Of Voices
8. Chapel Hill Sonic Youth
9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps The Beatles
10. 52 Girls The B-52's
11. Weight-Lifting LuLu The Residents
12. Garageland The Clash

As often happens, we gotsa strange list! We start off real slow and end with a bang!
Any list with Roky, Big Star, Sonic Youth, the Residents and the Clash is okay with me. All I can say is I just wanna stay in the garage all night! Oh yeah, the B-52's link is a live performance from 1978. Kewl!

Please, post your top ten or twelve list in the comments.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign