Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Photo Time!

I'm quite late getting these photos up.

Mike Stanley was here visiting a few weeks ago. He was here in Panamá back in 2002 as a member of the Young Adult Service Corp of TEC. His last evening we had Eric Jackson and Carlos Adel over for dinner.

Guys in the kitchen (with Chompita!)


Wut CHOO lookin' at?


Saturday a fund-raiser for the Hogar de Niñas de las Capital was held over at Instituto Episcopal San Cristóbal. Lots of food for sale, lots of music and dancing, and a tómbola. I wanted to win the first prize--a laptop computer, but I never win that stuff. It was a very successful feria.

The girls




Three of the older girls


Padre Nelson mans the tómbola thang


Purses for sale


The cooks


Food for sale!



Attractive young people prepare to sing


The band

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Right, I´ve only got one functioning eyeball and you´ve still made me HUNGRY! Is there no end to the temptations from Panama? Glad everyone had a dandy time...murmuring to myself in Guatemala.

Leonardo

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Blessings to you all!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign