Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten Nine


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . . .

1. You Get What You Deserve Big Star
2. Mr. Disappointment Neil Young and Booker T.
3. Cloudbusting Kate Bush
4. It's A Boy The Who
5. Melt The Guns XTC
6. Rich Kid Blues The Raconteurs
7. Shut Up Black Eyed Peas
8. Honey Are You Straight Or Are You Blind? Elvis Costello and the Attractions
9. Twist Barbie Shonen Knife

I was tempted to stop after Big Star, but I kept going. I was tempted to stop after XTC, but I kept going. I was tempted to stop after The Raconteurs, but I kept on going. I finally had to stop after Shonen Knife, as there was no way at all it could get any better! What a list!! I used the iTunes on the macmini at home, which has all the same songs as the eMac at work, but seems to chose different stuff in the shuffle.

Waddaya listenin' to?

1 comment:

it's margaret said...

I think 'shut up' will be my theme song for the week.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign