Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday at IESC

This has been quite a week so far at the school. Everyday is something different. Yesterday, the grade schoolers had an open house. Each room was decorated as a different Province in Panama. They were also serving the kind of food served in said Province. The kids were really welcoming when I went into their classrooms. I got a couple of pamphlets, a key chain, and some Panama candy. These are the rooms I got to see.

This is from the Province of Colon.


This is a representation of Chiriqui which is by the Costa Rica border.

I found Hilary, who is a member of our parish while I was looking at the display in her room. Her class was doing the Province of Los Santos.

Panamanians like big masks.



These girls are wearing Kuna clothes

I'm not sure which tribe these girls represent, but they are cute.

This is the Ngobe Bugle room. I don't know much about them, but I do see Ngobe Bugles around.





As you can probably guess, this is a week of fun. Tomorrow, I will post pictures of the 5th grade queens. Wait till you see their costumes.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign