Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today at IESC

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I'm way behind on my pictures. So I'll start with todays group of photos from the school.

We had entertainment during the second recess and I was lucky that my student didn't show so I could enjoy it!

This is the dance I came in on.




This little group played some very nice music.

More good dancing. I love the tembleques.





Our boys in Drag. The pregnant boy/girl gave birth to a baby doll. The Drag queens were the final act and everyone, including the school Director enjoyed the act. They were very funny.






The band is preparing for their five day trip to Costa Rica.



That's it for now. Hopefully, I can catch up in the next few day.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign