Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yesterday at IESC

This has been some week at The Instituto! Yesterday was jean day and I didn't even know until I got to the school. My department was pretty quiet since the band and several teachers are in Costa Rica. The best part was the wonderful entertainment on the patio. I even made videos of two of the dances. Hope you enjoy them!
The dancer in white is our Bishop's daughter.



I love the motion of the dresses in the this group of pictures.





More later....

1 comment:

susan s. said...

Lovely young woman, the bishop's daughter! And the dresses do lend themselves to those great, almost perfect circles when they twirl! What or who is that second video? I couldn't quite figure out if that was an old crone who was horny, or what!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign