Monday, June 14, 2010

El Primado Nuevo de IARCA

Here is a photo I took of el primado nuevo de IARCA, the Rt. Rev. Armando Guerra, outside of la Catedral Santiago Apóstol just after his installation. The smiling young woman behind him is his daughter, Norma.
I had an interesting time in El Salvador y Guatemala, and I'm still sorting through the photos. I'm also working with the Panama Project for the next couple of weeks, so blogging will be sporadic at best. I'll try to post photos of the trip throughout this week.


Here's a video I shot of a band playing at the party after the installation. Crazy saxophones, man! And a priest from Guatemala changes out of his vestments in the background. That's entertainment!

1 comment:

Brother David said...

What is with these oversized primatial staffs? At least his does not look like a TV antenna, or that it could impale you or poke an eye out like Martin's.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign