Yes we do! However, no female artists appear on the list today.
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .
1. Allamana Desmond Dekker
2. Vulnerasti cor Meum (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
3. Fast Cars Buzzcocks
4. Knives Out Radiohead
5. Roses Outkast
6. London's Brilliant Parade Elvis Costello and the Attractions
7. Knocking Down Our Home Badfinger
8. Rip This Joint The Rolling Stones
9. Como Quisiera Las Plumas Negras
10. Vigilante Man Woody Guthrie
Kinda of a weird list, don'tcha think? I will admit that I was tempted to stop at Numbah Three, but I don't regret not stopping. And we've got two songs from this century, so that's good. Also, that Outkast video is a lot of fun; I had forgotten about it.
Watcha listenin' to?