Saturday, June 19, 2010

R.I.P. Bunrab II

The Lovely Mona and I were enjoying our Saturday evening watching The End Of The Century: The Story Of The Ramones, like ya do, when I looked back and noticed that Señorita Chompita Wiggletail had managed to disembowl Bunrab the Second, The Sock Monkey I Claimed Was A Rabbit. The Lovely Mona, who has done much repair work on Bunrab II said, "That's it! He's too far gone for repair." Watch for Bunrab III: Who Looks Nothing Line A Rabbit; Heck, It Isn't Even A Mammal to appear in the next few weeks.


Rest In Peace, Bunrab II, we hardly knew ye.

6 comments:

Fran said...

I'm still not over "Bunrab the filthiest toy in the house" and you tell me this?

My weekend is officially -- *sob* -- over!

Jane R said...

*sob*

Paul said...

What Fran said. Still mourning.

Brother David said...

So you have a certified serial killer in the house.

Maybe stick to plastic creatures, she does not appear able to kill them.

susan s. said...

Poor Bunrabs I & II.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Perhaps the problem is you need to stop naming them Bunrab. The sound of the name puts Chompy in destructo-mode.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign