So this guy Mike F. of The Mercy Blog has tagged me for this Random Facts/ Habits Meme. He is a very interesting person, a Franciscan, an ex-dairy herdsman, musician and writer (okay wit' me!) and his blog is quite good and will be added to the Blogroll of Love, officially known as "Blogs and Sites Worth Reading, " found on your right.
So, being tagged and stuff, I must follow the rules, which are as follows:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here it goes (didn't we do something similar with the meme which revealed that the majority of the blogging clergy of TEC (and the CofE) are all suffering from OCD in various degrees?).
1. I AM Multiculturalism: I am of Celtic, English, Swedish, German, Shoshone, and Lakota heritage. But I lived on the Japanese island of Okinawa from the age of 6 to 16 years, and am Japanese in my soul (just ask the Lovely Mona!). Plus, I've been living in Panamá for almost eight years and have become quite Afro-Panameño and Central American.
2. I usually have a song memorized after the second time I have heard it.
3. Now that I have iTunes and DSL, I listen to A Prairie Home Companion every Saturday evening, while cooking dinner, just like I did back in California.
4. I am the slave of Señorita Chompita Wiggletail, and am forced to pick up her droppings. She drags me throughout the barriada and only does her business in front of crowds.
5. I loves me some Bollywood. Especially Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Madhuri Dixit, or Mahima Chowdry, because I'm a Face Man. I notice a woman's face first, and then Move On. Oh yeah, I loves dere minds, too!!
6. XTC is my favorite band. I loves me lots of bands, but no one is better than XTC.
7. My first car was a 1950 Chevy, and cooler than anything you owned, except for every car my brother James every owned. My Chevy had a brass door-knob on the gear shift. ¡Qué priti!
8. I have an incredible collection of Underground Comics back in the U.S.A.
And now..... the tagging!
1. Matty Boy of Lot's a 'Splainin' to do
2. Dennis of Psychology, Dogs, Politics, and Wine
3. Grandmére Mimi of The Wounded Bird
4. St. Pat of No Claim To Sainthood (I ALWAYS, tag her!)
5. Eileen of Eileen the Episco-fem
6. Jane R. of Acts of Hope (I don't care if you're out of town!)
7. Ed, the Simple Village Organist
8. Rasberry Rabbit of The Blog of the Same Name
Yer All Tagged! Live with it! Oh, and it's entirely voluntary (yeah, right!).